Personal Information We Collect
- While Visiting the Site: Information about your device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
- When You Make a Purchase or Attempt to Make a Purchase: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To Fulfill Orders: Processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations.
- To Communicate with You: Providing information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- For Optimization: Using data to screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Third Parties: We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store.
- Compliance with Laws: We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive.
- Targeted Advertising: We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
- Access and Control: You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
- Duration: When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Inquiries: For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided on our website.